WHERE DO I PARK??????
As of right now the parking situation is tough. The Railyard complex opening across the street has been delayed so the parking deck that was going to be available is not. Here are alternatives until the parking deck is open.
- Ride the light rail. The Bland St station is very close to Amos’- 100 yards max.
If you don’t live near the light rail, you can drive to the New Bern Station on South Blvd and take the light rail from there . It’s a quick 5 to 10-minute ride. http://www.lynxcharlotte.com
- If you eat at Tavern on Tracks or All-American grill you can park in their lots. Save your receipt and put it on your dashboard before coming to Amos.
- There is limited parking on the street.
- There is a parking lot on the corner of W. Catherine St. and S. Tryon St. that is about 2 blocks away from Amos’. The fee is $7
- There are additional paved parking lots further down S. Tryon St. that are also paid parking in varying amounts.
We apologize for the inconvenience, we hope the parking deck is completed soon.